The New Aspire Blog!
Our new Blog has launched with topics and opinions ranging from investments, personal finance, new family planning and much more. Take a look, subscribe, share with friends, and let us know what you think! We look forward to hearing from you and continuing the conversation! Visit the Aspire Blog.
The Aspire Review
The Aspire Review is a quarterly newsletter providing helpful tips and commentary on current events, significant new laws, and other financial planning related topics. Subscribe today to start receiving the newsletter via email.
Financial Planning Links
CFP Board of Standards The CFP Board of Standards provides certification and licensing to individuals who meet exacting educational and experience criteria. In addition, the continued use of the Certified Financial Planner designation requires ongoing education. The website provides a search engine for CFP practitioners in your area.
Financial Planning Association The Financial Planning Association is the membership organization for the financial planning community. Members include individuals and companies who have contributed to building the financial planning profession and all those who champion the financial planning process. The website provides a search engine for CFP practitioners in your area.
American Association for Individual Investors
The AAII is an excellent resource for a variety of in-depth information. The monthly publication, AAII Journal, is the best investment publication that we read and it accepts no advertising so the reporting is unbiased. AAII has local chapters all over the country that organize informative and educational meetings.
Research and Commentary
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Morningstar - Research on mutual funds, stocks, and general market information
- Bankrate.com - Interest Rates, credit market status, banking industry commentary
- Social Security Administration
- Long Term Care
- Senior Care & Public Services - Contra Costa County Aging and Adult Services
- Silicon Valley Council on Aging
- Baker Registry - Free referral source to Bay Area licensed life care communities, independent living, assisted living, board and care homes, and skilled nursing facilities
Education Savings Plans
- General Education - The basics of estate planning and what you need to know
- The Intelligent Asset Allocator | William Bernstein
- Where Are the Customers' Yachts? | Fred Schwed
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street | Burton Gordon Malkiel
- The Four Pillars of Investing | William Bernstein
- Simple Asset Allocation Strategies | Roger Gibson
Please note: links provided by Aspire Capital Management are for information purposes only. There is no business relationship between Aspire Capital Management and any of the links provided and Aspire makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained, or services provided in, any linked sites, and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating, or correcting any such information.