Personal Financial Planning
The Aspire Approach To Your Financial Plan
Our 5-step approach outlines the process for how we develop and maintain your personal financial plan;
- Getting Acquainted: In our initial meeting, we'll define our services, discuss expectations and together determine whether Aspire is ideally suited to meet your needs.
- Understanding Your Goals: We gain a detailed understanding of your personal and financial short- and long-term goals, needs, and priorities.
- Comprehensive Assessment: We then gather the appropriate information and documents relevant to interpreting and analyzing your current financial situation, including assets, liabilities and cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments and/or tax information, etc.
- Presentation of Recommendations and Strategies: Based on our comprehensive assessment, Aspire will develop and present our financial planning recommendations and/or asset allocation strategies aligned with your goals and risk / return objectives.
- Implementation and Monitoring: Your personal financial plan is then implemented. Our continuous monitoring of your plan will ensure the best chance to achieve and maintain your goals.
Segmented Financial Planning Services
Aspire Capital Management also offers segmented financial planning in the following areas; Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Investment Planning, Tax Planning, Education Planning, Insurance Analysis and Debt & Credit Management.
Segmented financial planning best suits clients who feel comfortable with most areas of their financial lives, but need focus on a specific topic. All financial planning services include a summary presentation meeting designed to explain the plan analysis and provide a list of actions or next steps.
Additionally, clients may add retainer services to their personal financial plan for a minimum of one year. See our Retainer Services page for more details.
An Important Note
Aspire Capital Management does not receive any direct or indirect compensation from anyone other than you for any recommended investment or service with the exception of life insurance policies written with Aspire as the broker.