Aspire Capital Management serves your investment needs by providing access to a wide range of investment opportunities. Our approach to asset management helps us deliver strong, consistent results, thoughtful analysis and research as well as effective risk management.
What Sets Us Apart
At Aspire, your account is researched, presented, and managed with experience and personal attention according to your needs and goals. We believe our success is not measured merely by performance statistics but also by your success in achieving your goals.
A high degree of emphasis is placed on the careful research of information and perspectives in order to provide the best-informed decisions that will help you achieve solid, consistent returns over time.
Competitive, Fee-Only Cost Structure
Our asset-based management fees are calculated on a sliding scale and are very competitively priced to give you the best value for your returns. We strongly believe that your returns are greatly enhanced when provided with objective and unbiased services. We do not accept any referral fees or compensation that is contingent upon the recommendation, purchase or sale of any investment product.
1For example, the quarterly fee for an account balance of $1,000,000 is $1,750.
Quarterly charges are a minimum $330 until the managed accounts exceed $165,000
An Important Note
Aspire Capital Management does not receive any direct or indirect compensation from anyone other than you for any recommended investment or service with the exception of life insurance policies written with Aspire Capital Management as the broker.
Services included with assets under management:
As a client of Aspire, you will always have complete control and access to your funds. Access your account via the web 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by visiting the Client Login page. See also Important Disclosures. Services included with assets under management:
- Investment Policy Statement - This document outlines the goals for your portfolio and how we intend to achieve them. It also describes potential risks and rewards relevant to your selections. This is provided after the first portfolio review meeting.
- Quarterly Portfolio Update and Investment Commentary - In this quarterly update, we detail any changes in the recommendations made to your portfolio and also provide you with an overview of our economic assessment and how it affects the investment recommendations we make.
- Portfolio Review Meetings - Review meetings take place twice a year. Aspire will monitor the progress and performance of your portfolio and provide rebalancing instructions for you to implement. Each meeting may last up to one hour and any other financial planning topics may be discussed once the portfolio review is complete. Additional financial planning consulting is always available at the current hourly rate.
- Research Services - This includes updated Morningstar reports on the mutual funds we use, periodic commentary from leading and successful asset managers in the industry, and the Quarterly Investment Commentary.
- Additional Support and Financial Consulting - Available at the current hourly rate. Also, for those who want a more focused service without being "on the clock," we offer financial planning on retainer. See Retainer Services for more details.
- Tax Deductible Fee - Depending on your AGI our fees may be eligible as a miscellaneous income tax deduction. This is something that can be determined in our initial review meeting.